this mother fucker is the voice of nemo
shit i think i want to fuck nemo
this little fucker goes to my college— I’ve met him. To make matter worse, he’s sweet and shy. And hates it when people whisper “fish are friends, not food” around him.
oh my god
The following games include suspense, flashing pictures and ominous music. Not recommended for those with severe anxiety.
- Do you have a grudge?: based on the Grudge movie. You basically walk around the house and get to explore it, click on certain parts and you’ll see flickering shadows and long dark hair.
- Purgatorium: a short and creepy point-and-click escape-the-room game with some rather horrific graphic visuals nestled inside. If you are having problems going through the game just google “Purgatorium walk throughs” and that should help.
- Exmortis: graphic images, flashing pictures, begins with you waking up in the woods with a lump on your head and unable to recall how you got there. All you recall are the dreams. You’ll see a house up ahead and decide that shelter there is better than freezing to death in the woods. Think of the house at the end of Blair Witch and you’ll be right at home.
- Hero’s Adventures: If you wanna take a break from the serious horror themes of the above games, here’s a cute little game made pokemon style. Mild horror themes, no graphics, short little game.
- Slenderman game: Everyone was going crazy over this game back in the days. It is a short, experimental horror game in which you must travel into a dark woods at night, with a simple goal: find 8 pages that are scattered across the woods. There’s just one catch, he might get ya if your not careful. You must download this game to your computer (no charge)
- Ao Oni: Japanese survival horror game. Although each version differs heavily from the others, the objective is always the same. Locked in a mansion, you explore and solve puzzles while running from an enigmatic demon. You must download this game.
- Zombie games: This site has a bunch of games where you have to shoot zombies before they get to you. Each game has it’s own story. No terrible graphics. Suitable for kids. Think of it as a break from all the other heavy creepy ones.
- Red Asylum: Another interactive haunted house game, where you must try to find your way out
- Deep Sleep: You are stuck inside a nightmare dream. Something lurks in the darkness. Something in the depths of your own mind wants to pull you even deeper. Someone will escape this dream for sure. The question is - who is that going to be? Pretty sweet game. If you are stuck here are some walkthroughs
- SCP- Containment Breach: puts you in a ‘containment facility’, which is holding a strange and unnerving entity called SCP-173, a sculpture monster that can only move when not in direct line of sight. When unseen, it is extremely hostile and dangerous. You can watch a trailer of it here to get a good idea of the game. You must also download this game to your computer.
Alright that’s all the good online games I could find so far! Hope you guys all enjoy!
Here is a masterpost with MORE CREEPY ONLINE GAMES
I have received various messages from people who actually tried some of these games and got back horrifying, emotionally and physically scarring results.
Play at your own risk.
- hide and seek: playing cat and mouse with a possessed doll
- fortune: asking spirits for your entire future
- things you never want to do: a collection of dare-devil activities
- midnight man: summoning a demon
- how to actually contact blood mary: self-explanatory
- living doll: inducing a spirit to possess a doll
- concentrate: a game to figure out how you will die
- kokkuri-san: summon a spirit to ask about the future
- three kings: access to another dimension
- shoe box telephone: communication with the dead
- elevator game: access to another world you may or may not get out of
- bath game: summoning a ghost that will follow you around all day
- cat scratch: to summon a spirit that leave claw marks on your back
- sandman game: persons body feels much heavier
- baby blue: to summon an evil baby spirit
- light as a feather: make person’s body light enough to lift up with fingers
If you’re not doing anything right now or if you’re just scrolling through Tumblr, please stop and watch this right now.
This is an entry from The Marble Hornets youtube “documentary”, and it is probably the most spine chilling/spine tingling thing you’ll ever watch. This wont give away any spoilers, but I think that the introduction video and first few videos to the series aren’t engaging enough to keep people attached to it until after the first 10 episodes. Like many good shows, it wont pick up until you go through a bit of episodes; but this shows you a bit of the gift you’ll receive from watching the series.
This is the realist thing you’ll ever witness and it will keep you up at night. If you’re scared too easily then do not watch these videos at night. These are much more fun and thrilling with friends, but 20 times scarier alone. (If you want to live through a good night, then I encourage you to not watch this alone in a dark room.)
If you want to know more about this series please read further down from here:
Marble Hornets is a series 4-5 years in the making. It is about Jay, the protagonist, who finds his old friend’svideo tapes from when they were recording a college film called “The Marble Hornets”. Given these tapes by his friend - Alex - to burn, Jay forgets them in the attic until one day he rediscovers them. Buried within these tapes are the secrets as to why Alex went missing, what happened to the film, and a mystery that will forever change his life - and haunt him for the days to come. Each big realization as to what happened brings him more tapes and clues, leading him to learn that some people are not who they seem. With 2 masked men watching him, a tall faceless man stalking every character from the series, and a constant amount of memory loss, these videos are going to keep you up all night long (no joke, I am dead serious).
If you want to know how real this stuff is, he only posts videos once a month - most of the time. This corresponds to the time it actually takes in the series to find new clues and tape them, making everything seem real (If it isn’t. There is literally no indication as to if this is really going on or if it’s a hoax). Here’s a little hint to breathe life into the amount of realism these entries show. A while back ago everyone thought that the gig was up because no video had been posted for 8 months. When a video came out, everything was confusing. The protagonist had woken up in a random hotel and knew nothing - only a locked safe in his room. It turned out that in the series Jay, the protagonist, lost his memory - for a span of 8 months. I’m not making this up, you can check the series for yourself. That is how real this series makes itself feel.
If you’ve read this far into my description, good for you. But now, go watch the series…